We'll improve your performance if you improve ours.
Lincoln Arts Centre presents ShowBiz, a philanthropic opportunity for local businesses to support our growing programme. Following a major public consultation entitled The Future Arts Centre, where over 260 people co-designed our new vision, we’re seeking business partners and sponsorships to help us deliver an innovative programme that benefits students, artists, and local communities.
As part of ShowBiz, businesses will be able to:
- showcase your business at our business fairs, and network with other businesses
- engage philanthropically in our programmes and public events
- design VIP events for your clients with us including behind-the-scenes experiences throughout different stages of the artistic process
- get a creative approach to fulfilling your CSR objectives
- get key recognition of your support on our website and brochures, including logo visibility in the building
By being a part of ShowBiz, you become an advocate for the arts sector within Lincoln, and you can be at the centre of the shift towards a city that is richer in culture, arts and heritage projects. Lincoln Arts Centre is dedicated to Artist Development within the community – and you could be the business that backs the new big thing, helping to push Lincoln into the national and international stratosphere.
To discuss how your business can benefit from supporting and working with Lincoln Arts Centre through our ShowBiz scheme, please contact our Development and Communications Manager Kayleigh on KAHunt@lincoln.ac.uk.
Every child deserves to be creative, help us make that happen.
Support our Every Child scheme and buy a ticket for a child to their next creative experience
Stay in touch by signing up to our mailing list
Enter your details below to subscribe to our newsletter and receive exclusive offers, event announcements, projects and news